I love a good quote and these are some of my favorite; thus you will find more scattered around the website.
- “Rhetoric is a poor substitute for action, and we have trusted only to rhetoric. If we are really to be a great nation, we must not merely talk; we must act big.”― Theodore Roosevelt
- “I think whether you’re having setbacks or not, the role of a leader is to always display a winning attitude.”― Colin Powell
- “Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.”― Mark Twain
- “Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars. Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait. The grip of your hand, the irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas”― Henry Ford
- “Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day.”― Dalai Lama
- “One ought never to turn one’s back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never!” ― Winston Churchill